Brankin Engineering has two offices and production facilities located in Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland and Broxburn, West Lothian, Scotland. All our engineering services are carried out at our 2600m2 office and production facilities.
The central manufacturing plant at Newtownabbey is equipped with the latest modern automated ductwork manufacturing plant offering a quality product delivered on time.
• Engel Coil Line
• RAS Forming Machine
• Henrob Hydraulic Riveting System
• Hydraulic Press Brake
• Hydraulic Guillotine
• Spot Welding Stations
• Ductmate Industry Friction Saw
Both the Newtownabbey and Broxburn offices are equipped with the latest IT equipment consisting of:
• Online multi-user management information system, linked to all operational locations through dedicated communication lines.
• Networked estimating and cost control database systems.
• Full CAD / CAM design, drawings, co-ordination and manufacturing capabilities with full IT data transmission facilities.